Vista News - Windows Vista Speech Recognition fully tested: Passed with flying colors!

Much less typing for Windows Vista users! I am writing this post right now by speaking into my microphone.

Additionally, I have just spent my first day using Windows Vista Speech Recognition engine to do the typing for me in several live chats today. Its accuracy is amazing. Furthermore, I tried something very cool! Turn on LANGUAGE TRANSLATION and use it in conjunction with speech recognition, and you can literally speak another language.

One of the next revolutionary things with speech recognition will be to blend it with on the fly language translation, and then speak it back out on the VISITOR side using TEXT TO SPEECH!

We are working on this technology now. So you can truly speak in other languages through the internet!

Here is an article to help you get started with speech recognition and live chat using the ChatStat customer engagement system:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsvista/aa905128.aspx

Posted by Hunt3rke, Saturday, April 14, 2007 2:35 PM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment